Thursday, June 30, 2011

T.G.I.Fabulous (part 1): Kendra Scott Jewelry



We know it's not Friday, but we couldn't wait to share something we came across that is absolutely fabulous with our bloggers! Kendra Scott Jewelry is an Austin-based company specializing in semi-precious stone jewelry. From earrings to cuff links, Kendra Scott has beautiful jewelry to go with any outfit for any occasion. Hayley owns several pieces from the line. She showed me the Kendra Scott website and I am now hooked! I can't wait to order a new pair of custom earrings! Here are some of our favorite items we found.





Hayley loves these blue agate chandeliers.








Green and gold are my favorites


Hayley loves the "Danielle" style shown above!






This necklace is beautiful!








What a unique cuff! We love it!



Perfect for summer!




This cuff is fabulous!



The perfect cocktail ring for July!


Something even more fabulous about the Kendra Scott website is the Color Bar where you can customize certain pieces to match anything in your wardrobe! Hayley and I designed two pieces that we are dying to have.


Hayley can't get enough of the "Danielle" style.




Green is my favorite color!



Go ahead and visit the Kendra Scott website! I'm sure you will be as obsessed with it as we are at HH Design House. And you can thank us later.... Thru July 4th get $20 off any $100 purchase at Kendra Scott with the code HAPPY20. Check into the blog tomorrow for T.G.I.Fabulous part 2. We're sure you'll love it. Post a comment telling us your favorite style and if you love the website as much as we do. Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook, visit our website, and if you're in Galveston, come see us! Until tomorrow, stay fabulous!


-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment