Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Hump Day: Here's the Scoop!


"There's nothing wrong with me a little ice cream won't fix" - Author Unknown



Or in this case frozen yogurt...As sort of a follow up to the "sweet" post I wrote last week, I wanted to share a new (or new to me) spot I tried recently. Am I the only one who bemoans the seemingly rapid decline of the T.C.B.Y. chain??? I love T.C.B.Y. and the only one I know of around the Bay Area is one in Friendswood. Every so often I can convince Sheldon to make the trek there in hopes that they may have my favorite, raspberry sorbet. I like it side by side with the white chocolate. To this day we have yet to make it on the week they have the raspberry!


With that in mind imagine my delight when after grocery shopping the other day, we decided to pop in this new place we had been noticing in the shopping center strip.




In what seems to be a new trend, it is a self-serve, soft-serve set-up. You can select from a number of palette pleasing flavors and top them yourself from a variety of toppings. Whatever you want, your payment is based on the weight. What a treat!
So if you're looking for a way to beat the heat, try out The Yogurt Bear! And if you decide your party plans should include this frozen concoction of deliciousness, consider our signature pull-out invitation design shown up top, "Here's the Scoop!"
I Scream, You Scream, we all Scream for....fabulous Paper Goods!
xoxo Happy Hump-Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment