Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All the Way from Arkansas: It's Paige!




Hello blog world! I am so excited and proud to become the new member to the HH Design House team! I am Hayley's sister-in-law, Paige. I just moved to Texas from Jonesboro, Arkansas. I majored in biology and Spanish at Arkansas State University and have come to hopefully contiune my education in nursing in Galveston. I love to paint, swim, travel, and hang out with friends and family. I absolutely LOVE Texas. I've only been here a few weeks and it already feels like home. There is so much opportunity here and so much to do! I am never bored. Hayley is not only the best sister-in-law, she is the best boss. Seeing Hayley and Kashmir every day is such a blessing! Working at HH Design House is so fun! Come by and see us!



No comments:

Post a Comment